Thursday, October 29, 2009

What's coming up...

So I got myself a disposable camera to hold me over a few more days LOL...I will be posting new pictures soon!!!!!





Here's what I've been up to...


Living room - textured and painted! I can't even begin to tell you how much I'm loving the new color and the overall feel of the room now!

Daughter, Mother, Grandmother Fall Swap - all of my projects are done and waiting for their picture to be taken and to be shipped!

Decorating my kitchen and living room - it's so fun to have a fresh back drop to work with...I've redone a lot of my decorating pieces (mostly with spray paint LOL), and have added some GREAT finds along the way!

Etsy - have been working on projects to put in/open my store!



I'm looking forward to this weekend mostly because Thanksgiving stuff will be going on sale and Christmas stuff will take place of Halloween stuff...YAY!





2 comments:

  1. Hi Erica! It sounds like you are a busy woman! I can't wait to see pictures of all of your projects!

    Happy Halloween!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy, busy, busy by the sound of it...Loved to see all the things you made for your swap...I feel so bad since I haven't taken any pictures of our swap and shared them online...but I will soon as I get a camera...I lost mine and I hate that.

    Have a good week, Erica!

    ReplyDelete