Monday, October 12, 2009

Sad News...

I've noticed something strange going on in Blogland...kind of a ripple effect...lots of cameras are either breaking down or broken or on someone's wish list...


TODAY my camera is no longer with us :( I don't know what happened? It just is not working (And yes I've tried EVERYTHING...new batteries, EVERYTHING and my hubby has tried EVERYTHING!)


I'm asking all of my family members for Amazon.com gift cards for Christmas so I can get this...




Until then I'm not sure how much blogging I can do without a camera (and I was just getting going!!!) Anyway, I will still be here and checking 'daily?' on my blog roll - keep me in your thoughts girls! I know this is a hard time, but I think I will pull through it ;)

1 comment:

  1. Erica, Mine is doing the same thing also...not great pics but I am still going to blog it just might be some pics from the net. This is also why I haven't blogged about the swap we did together. When I get a camera I will have lots to share but until then I will just pulll images off of google or either put up ole pics.

    ReplyDelete