Monday, January 31, 2011

Studio Reveal!

Remember the before?







Here she is! I still have a few projects left to do before I would call it finished, but I'm super happy with how things are turning out ;-)



Right when you enter the door...I'm thinking of building a screen door for this...I just love the sound a screen door makes as it slaps shut!!




This is to the left after you enter...





This is my big work table...




My paint station...




All of these tubs hold fabric, art supplies and projects. I'm looking for a couple of dressers to organize it all...




This is a picture of my storage area, it will eventually be covered by a curtain made out of drop cloth...




My Farm Fresh sign and a few projects waiting to be painted...




My cozy reading chair, waiting for a slipcover...




I'm planning on putting bookshelves on this wall...




My sewing table...




The rug my Grandma gave me, topped by a local rug find...




I hope you enjoyed the tour ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment