1. Favorite thing about Spring? I love to see all the new life coming out...the baby animals, green plants and flowers poking up through the ground, new buds on all the trees, and people everywhere going outside to enjoy the nice weather.
2. What am I doing for Spring break? I'm sending our girls to grandma's house and my hubby and I are going fishing and camping...can't wait!
3. Favorite Spring flower? Would definitely have to be tulips ;o)
4. Do you have a garden? Yes I do! AND I started working in it yesterday. I love to see the progress of cleaning up old plants, weeds, leaves and such...it's such a breath of fresh air!
5. If so, what do you grow? Lots of vegetables...but mostly stuff that produces a lot, so I can put it up for the winter. We have plans for green beans, peas, cauliflower, corn, beets, potatoes, peppers, onions, lettuce, squash, tomatoes, and cucumbers.
6. Do you do Spring cleaning? I'm in that mode right now!
7. What is your weather 'really like' right now? Well...since I live in Montana, we can have 70s one day and the next 5 in. of snow...LOL! But today it is clear skies, sunny, WINDY, and 41 degrees.
8. Whats your favorite thing to do on a sunny afternoon? Work in the yard and/or garden ;o)
9. Favorite TV show right now? We don't have cable but we have Netflix.