Friday, February 26, 2010

Spring has Sprung!

A little taste of spring has been welcomed into our home!







Along with spring comes the ever so wonderful 'spring cleaning'! I love this time of year when I can really freshen up our home and rid it of dirt and clutter! This is also the time of year when I like to think about how to make our home a more safe, happy and welcoming place to be.

I have though a lot about cleaning and how I clean this past month...so much so that I have asked some 'Leading Ladies' in my life for their advice and suggestions. The main thing that they all said was to "clean as you go!" This seems like common sense and I'm sure a lot of you do this BUT for me 'it's all or nothing." I wait until it's too late...or until we have guests coming...to do some major cleaning. Don't get me wrong, I keep up on the dishes and things that are necessary to maintain a healthy home but this is an area that I can definitely improve on ;o)

My main goal for the next few days is to get rid of clutter! Once this is done I can really focus on setting up a cleaning schedule ;o)

A great site to check out is flylady.net

I have tried to follow her cleaning routine but it didn't really work for me. Anyway, there are a lot of other great ideas and tips that I use.



Do you have a cleaning schedule? I would love it if you shared it with me!










2 comments:

  1. Hi Erica! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comments! I got my jean skirt on Ebay of all places. The tag says "jeanology". I wish I could tell you where to get one! I do love it!
    bless you!
    Aunt Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your spring vignette. Love those twine eggs wrapped. I have a few that I started but still have to finish.

    I really have to get to some of my spring cleaning but we have actually had a winter and it has been to cold to do anything but be lazy.

    ReplyDelete